How to hide or remove the Gesture Pill in Navigation Bar on Android 13
What is Gesture Pill in Android 13?
Gesture Pill is a small, rounded icon that replaced the traditional three-button navigation system seen in previous Android OS versions. It is designed to provide an intuitive and streamlined way of navigating through the UI. It will allow you to access various navigation actions through gestures.
You’ll be able to swipe left/right on the gesture pill for accessing recent apps, swipe up and hold to access the app drawer, and swipe up to go to the home screen. It is highly customizable and you’ll be able to change the size, color, and shape of the gesture pill for fitting your personal style.
- First, you should ensure that you have rooted your smartphone via Magisk
- After that, download the HiveNavBar module from GitHub
- Then, launch Magisk and head over to the Modules section
- After that, tap on Install from Storage and then select HiveNavBar
- Then, under “Choose your gesture mode”, you need to press Volume Down to choose “Immersive”
- Then, under “Hide pill and keyboard height/space?” you need to press Volume Down for No
- Under “Reduce the size of the keyboard bar”, you need to press Volume Up for Yes
- Lastly, under Gesture Sensitivity, you should press Volume Down to for selecting “High”
- Once it is done, you should hit Reboot
- Your smartphone will restart and the gesture pill will be removed
Thank you for taking the time to read this guide about “How to hide or remove the Gesture Pill in Navigation Bar on Android 13“. We hope it has been helpful in providing you with the information you were looking for. We’d love to hear from you in the comment section down below. Your feedback helps us to improve and provide you with better content in the future. Please share your ideas, suggestions, and any other input you have. Thank you once again for reading.